NID, NIFT Coaching Centre Infrastructure - BRDS
- BRDS Campus: BRDS Campus is located at Drive-in-road, Ahmedabad. There is over 8,000 Sq feet of Studio with Lecture Halls, Theatre, Workshops, Library & Computer Centre and General activity spaces. Separate facilities are provided for PG/UG Programs.
- Audio Visual Hall / Theatre Hall: This audio-visual hall is full of educational resource. Students can access this audio visual hall any time and can watch more than 500 educational videos and short video clips on designing subjects like fashion, automobile, interior, architecture, drawing, art and craft, etc.
- Lecture Halls: BRDS conducts seminars with national and international faculties/ professionals of design field. Regularly their lectures are conducted related to design and design aptitude.
- Our Faculties : Our expert mentors and faculty are qualified fashion designers, product designers, animators, Communication Designer and architect graduates or postgraduates from prestigious institutes such as NIFT. NID, DAIICT and CEPT. The dedicated faculty at BRDS helps students to realize their strengths and weaknesses and chart out a path accordingly to reach their objective.
- Art and Craft Workshops: Every month art and craft related workshops are conducted at BRDS with a team of national and international artists and designers.
- Library (Resource and material centre): BRDS have a well-organized library with huge range of national and international books, magazines of designing subjects for preparation of entrance exam of NID/NIFT/CEED/MIT and other design colleges.Our resource centre is having approximately 500 books, technical videos, and teaching materials in the subjects of Architecture, Interior Design, Construction Technology for CEPT / NATA
- Portfolio Room: BRDS have highly qualified faculty to guide you for creating your portfolio for higher education at foreign universities and Indian institutes such as NID, IIT, and MIT etc. BRDS had a special room where references for portfolio making are displayed with the key points to be kept in mind for creating a different professional portfolio of art and design.
- Computer Lab: BRDS is equipped with advance computer technology ‘Apple (i-Mac). All the design portfolios whether basic or professional all are created on i-Mac especially for graphic design, animation, photography. The computer knowledge that is essential for upcoming time is taken care of at BRDS.
- Wi-Fi Campus: Internet accessibility through Wi-Fi network is available in the entire campus. Students can use internet on their laptops, cell phones or can access our computer lab for internet facility.
- Hostel Facilities: BRDS provides hostel facility for outstation students. Boys and Girls are accommodated in separate hostels.